osffuGood Evening OSF Family,
Here you are... our OSF Baord for May Week 3. You guys are so rocking it!! Keep it going and lets keep on pushing through to crush those goals!!!
A couple of notes!!!
- Excited.. we got our BIBs in for the Dog Days of Summer Run!!! I pray you all are going to be find time to participate and take the time for us all to have fun together!! www.osfrun.com/events
- Also We had some small post cards made to help advertise... if you are interested in passing some out let me know!!
- If you are running the Elizabeth River Run this Saturday in Portsmouth we would love to know so we can all meet up for a picture. If you don't have OSF Gear... Please get some and lets all represent!! osfrun.com/shop
- If you are running a different run in the Hampton Roads area or outside of the area and don't have your OSF Gear please check out our website, get you some and represent!! osfrun.com/shop
- If you aren't running any races this weekend and would like to come out and support, if you are in the Hampton Roads area ,that would be awesome too!! Let me know!!
I would just love to get OSF out more to our friends, family and the running community. Our mission can touch lives and change lives.... lets do it together!!
With all that being said... Keep up the awesome work!! And thank you so much for being part of us!
MAY ONE STEP FORWARD BOARD 65 GOAL
Glenn Andrade 0/10.14
Check out our website:
Find us on Facebook @ One Step Forward Run Group
"Don't you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win! All athletes are disciplined in their training. They do it to win a prize that will fade away, but we do it for an eternal prize. So I run with purpose in every step. I am not just shadowboxing. I discipline my body like an athlete, training it to do what it should. Otherwise, I fear that after preaching to others I myself might be disqualified." 1 Corinthians 9:24-27
Our Mission: ***Take One Step Forward Each Day Your Future Self Will Thank You!!***